The Media Voice of the modern manufacturing economy
CompanyWeek is the media voice of modern manufacturing -- a diverse sector of makers and manufacturers, designers and engineers, growers and builders, lifestyle companies and all-ambitious, growth-oriented companies.
Every week, our publications profile goods-producing companies in industries across the western United States -- and beginning August 2019, nationally with the Cannabis Manufacturing Report. The manufacturing companies we highlight are driving a resurgence of manufacturing prowess and economic growth -- reimaging an iconic sector, reshaping entire indiustry sectors.
CompanyWeek is a free digital e-publication -- linked back to the content hub at www.companyweek.com. Content is always independent and never 'paid': CompanyWeek is not pay-to-play. All company features are independently researched and published.
Changing Perceptions, Facilitating Business
We're changing the perception of manufacturing by telling the story of a new, tech-savvy, progressive sector, inviting a new workforce to take a look at a career in manufacturing. Our publications provide the information and tools necessary to facilitate meaningful B2B connections.
Digital Publications, Social Networking, Print Media and Events
• Digital Media: Alongside our frequently updated website stories, CompanyWeek newsletters delivers content to your email inbox and include an overview of the top manufacturers and makers in Colorado.
• Social Networking: Our social networking platform features a suite of digital tools to be used to manage content, data, subscriptions and advertising.
• Events: We proudly work with industry partners to present events across manufacturing industries, such as the Colorado Manufacturing Awards, the Apparel + Lifestyle Manufacturing Summit and the Manufacturing Growth & Investor Conference.
Market-Specific Content Platforms
In addition to publishing three distinct state versions in Colorado, California and Utah, CompanyWeek provides in-depth coverage for business leaders operating in high-growth vertical markets, like craft beer, with BreweryWeek, and fall of 2019, with the Cannabis Manufacturing Report.
Collectively, our media family builds the weekly meeting place of the manufacturing community. Together, we make sure you're brought the best company overviews, industry news and trends from around California, Colorado and Utah.
Bart Taylor, Founder & Contributor
Bart Taylor was publisher of the regional B2B publication, ColoradoBiz from 2003-2013, during which time he established the magazine as an innovative media property during a period of disruption and uncertainty across the media spectrum. His ColoradoBiz resume includes:
• 2006 Margolin Prize winner Distinguished Business Reporting - ColoradoBiz
• Events and content initiatives:
- Made in Colorado
- MIC Manufacturing Forum and Awards
- Top Company Business Awards
- Diversity in Business Forum & Awards
- CEO of the Year
- GenXYZ Awards - 25 Most Influential YP
- Colorado Companies to Watch (media)
Eric Peterson, Editor
Eric Peterson is a prolific writer and reporter with many credits and projects to his name. He has traveled America's West many times over and brings a deep understanding of the region to his role in managing content acquisition for CompanyWeek. Take a look at his personal website at: www.ramblecolorado.com.
Dan Sanchez, Editor, California
Alicia Cunningham, Editor, Utah
Writing Staff & Contributors
Becky Hurley: email@example.com
Angela Rose, firstname.lastname@example.org
Chris Meehan: email@example.com
Angela Rose: firstname.lastname@example.org, Assignments Editor
Jonathan Castner: www.jonathancastner.com, Photojournalist and Managing Photographer
Kara Pearson Gwinn: www.karapearson.com, Photojournalist
Judson Pryanovich: judson-pryanovich.wix.com/productions, Photojournalist
Advertising, Sponsorship & Business Inquiries
CompanyWeek Corporate Offices
6111 Diamond Ridge Parkway
Castle Rock, CO 80108
Writer's guidelines are available here.