Advertising / Digital Media
CompanyWeek chronicles the development of the manufacturing economy through in-depth company and leadership profiles. Manufacturers and supply-chain companies read CompanyWeek to stay apprised of challenges, opportunities and needs facing other manufacturers, and to connect with other companies to facilitate growth.
NEW! CompanyWeek is expanding June, 2017, with a California edition.
Contact Bart Taylor, Publisher, for more information and launch-package ad rates, July-Dec 2017.
[Information below does not include California data or rates.]
Unique Users: online growth at www.CompanyWeek.com:
(Source Google Analytics)
Other notable accomplishments:
- CompanyWeek has been the most prolific manufacturing media in the United States since 2013 - publishing over 600 in-depth profiles of manufacturing and supply-chain companies in just under three years
- Our writers and photographers interview and photograph an average of four manufacturing businesses each and every week
- Launch and development of CompanyWeek Utah
- Launched Manufacturing Growth & Financing Conference - M2 (2014, ‘15); Utah ‘17
- Launched Apparel + Lifestyle Manufacturing Summit (2014, ‘15. ‘16)
- Launched first-ever Colorado Manufacturing Awards
- Launched BreweryWeek to report on Colorado craft sector
Initiatives planned for 2017:
- Establish Manufacturing Capital Network to connect SME manufacturing businesses with capital
- Develop CompanyWeek Manufacturing Business Network to facilitate manufacturing and supply-chain business and service search and referral network
- Partnership with Manufacturer’s Edge
- Launch CompanyWeek California, CompanyWeek Northwest
CompanyWeek Colorado (Source MailChimp.com)
- Total Colorado e-publication subscribers: 4846 (Qualified manufacturing-related recipients)
- Opt-in as % of total: taken action to subscribe: 1550 subscribers
- Avg. weekly open rate: 20%
Opt-in growth since launch:
BreweryWeek.com (Source MailChimp.com)
- Total e-publication subscribers: 4702 (Qualified brewery owners/operators.
List source: Colorado Brewer’s Guild members)
- Avg. weekly open rate: 47.1%
Opt-in growth since launch:
- CompanyWeek’s ‘This Week’ email publication - previews of weekly profiles and analysis
- April 6 — 2nd annual Colorado Manufacturing Awards, Denver
- May 4 — 1st annual Utah Manufacturing Finance & Investor Conference, Salt Lake City
- July 27 — 3rd annual Manufacturing Finance & Investor Conference, Denver, Colorado
- Sept 28 — 4th annual Apparel + Lifestyle Manufacturing Conference, Denver, Colorado
- Quarterly meet-and-greets with companies profiled in CompanyWeek
Make a Direct Connection Through CompanyWeek Media & Events!
CompanyWeek digital programs combine insertions at both CompanyWeek.com and in “This Week”, our weekly e-publication.
‘This Week’ e-publication:
- Horizontal banner: 600X125
- Vertical banner: 150X500
- Leaderboard: 720X98
- Rectangle: 300X250
Maximum file size:
- 200 kb, jpeg, gif files preferred
- Web banner can be changed at anytime
- E-publication — Monday prior to Wednesday publication
- Send art to: email@example.com