High-quality, experienced cut and sew services
Sewn at the Rock
We provide custom cut and sew services based in Colorado. We maintain a technically experienced staff. We use proven processes to provide quality sewn-goods.
We formed in February 2013 and starting sewing for outside clients in 2015. We currently have 6 full-time sewers and 1 cutter. We have capacity for more sewing work and would like to grow. We're:
- Sustainably priced;
- Specialize in quick turn, small to medium production runs;
- Private label athletic apparel; and
- Technical products.
- Simple – headbands, pillows, neck tubes
- Intermediate – sports team jerseys, fight shorts, race tanks, yoga pants, rash guards.
- Complex – Technical back packs, sleeping bags, quarter zips, hoodys.
- Konsai chainstitch waistband
- Active seam by Merrow
- Pegasus Cover Stitch, 3 and 4 thread overlock.
Contact Shelly Woodcock at 303.900.4208 or use the Contact Us link at www.sewnattherock.com.