CompanyWeek’s Supply Chain business listings and Concierge services connect manufacturing companies with the supply chain and each other. Brands and manufacturing companies are invited to submit listings for e-publication in CompanyWeek and a new monthly Supply Chain edition published the first Monday of every month.
Listings in CompanyWeek are intended to:
- Publicize contract manufacturing services, fabrication, assembly, packaging and distribution, materials and other supply-chain services, across multiple industries
- Publicize services needed or suppliers and supply-chain services a company needs
...all in the context of our weekly stories, opinions, and features.
Listings in the Supply Chain edition will also include:
- Investment and investor news, coinciding with the Manufacturing Investor Network and 2018 Investor Conference
- Workforce-related announcements regarding major industry positions
- Other industry-related
- Awards announcements
Listings and participation in November and December 2017 is FREE!
Submit a 250 wd. overview of your brand or manufacturing business. Here's the content guidelines.
- Name of company, website, city, state
- Company Summary: 25-75 words on company
- Supply Chain Listing: 50-100 words on what services and products the company is offering other manufacturers -- or what services the company is looking for.
- Target industries and/or companies: what types of businesses are you targeting
- Contact: name, title, phone, email of contact at company
- The entire listing should be no more than 250 words. Style is flexible, but please use complete sentences. Please send photos and a logo to accompany the listing.
- Photos -- maximum of three submitted @ 1000 pxls.
- Listings are free.
For more information on having your company, service, or desired manufacturing outcome publicized in CompanyWeek and CompanyWeek Supply Chain, contact:
Katie Keating, email@example.com, or call 740-504-3237