April 05, 2019
To be awarded:
Aerospace/Electronics Manufacturer of the Year (Click for criteria and to nominate)
Bioscience/Medical Manufacturer of the Year
Outstanding Outdoor Industry Brand
Outstand Craft Brewer
Outstanding Craft Distiller
Outstanding Food Brand/Co-Packer
Industrial & Equipment Manufacturer of the Year
Contract Manufacturer of the Year
Builder/Construction Co. of the Year
Outstanding Cannabis Manufacturer
Outstanding Consumer/Lifestyle Brand
Energy Manufacturer of the Year
Video presentations: New Mexico and Wyoming Manufacturers of the Year
Manufacturing Advocate of the Year
● The CMAs are presented by CompanyWeek, digital media reporting on the regional manufacturing economy; and Manufacturers Edge, Colorado’s NIST MEP.
● The CMAs work closely with Colorado trade and industry groups to publicize the opportunity, reach out to industry companies, develop criteria and encourage companies to nominate. Criteria vary across industries to reflect operating conditions, company differences, and market attributes.
Participating industry associations and sector partnerships:
Colorado Craft Brewing Guild
Colorado Distilling Guild
Colorado Bioscience Association
Colorado Cleantech Industry Association
Rocky Mountain Tooling & Machining Association
Colorado Space Business Roundtable
● Manufacturers are encouraged to self-nominate. Companies can be also be nominated by peers, industry colleagues or other parties, but all nominations must include information related to the criteria list above. Companies can nominate here.
● Nominations close Friday, February 8, 2019. Three finalists from each category will be selected by Feb. 15. Finalists will participate in CMA activities throughout Feb. and March (see key dates and activities below), culminating in the April 4 CMA gala reception, where winners in each category will be announced. An panel of industry experts will select finalists and a winner.
● Industry program sponsorships are available.