Industry's premier recognition program, the 3rd annual
Colorado Manufacturing Awards.
For the first time, trade organizations and associations from across the wide spectrum of Colorado manufacturing industries will be recognized for their support and advocacy of manufacturing. The following trade ‘hosts’ will also facilitate nominations, publicize companies and leaders from industry, and participate in the Awards gala, April 5, 2018 in Denver.
Outstanding Distiller - Colorado Distillers Guild
Outstanding Brewer - Colorado Brewers Guild
Small food brand of the year (under $2M in revenue) - Colorado Proud
Large food brand of the year - Southern Colorado Manufacturing sector partnership
Outstanding Aerospace Mfr. - Colorado Space Business Roundtable
Outstanding Bioscience Mfr. - Colorado Bioscience Association
Outstanding Contract Mfr. - RMTMA - Rocky Mountain Tooling and Machining Association
Outstanding Outdoor Industry brand - CO Active
Outstanding Energy/Environment Mfr. - Colorado Cleantech Industries Association (CCIA)
Outstanding Consumer/Lifestyle brand - Northern Colorado Manufacturing Partnership
Outstanding Industrial/Equipment Mfr. - CAMA - Colorado Advanced Manufacturing Association
Also recognizing an outstanding member of Colorado’s Women in Manufacturing chapter, and featuring award-winning Colorado wine industry brands.
About the Awards:
- Original equipment manufacturers, brands, contract manufacturers, and makers from across Colorado’s diverse industries are invited to submit a nomination in one of 11 industry categories
- Companies, customers, business associates, trade, economic development, .edu and the others are invited to nominate.
- The 2018 theme is ‘excellence in manufacturing’ -- in product design and engineering, manufacturing processes, business operations, human capital, logistics and supply-chain management, local manufacturing, product or niche uniqueness and more. Industry ‘hosts’ are encouraged to refine or tailor the award criteria to match the unique product or market dynamics shaping each industry -- and will be an additional point of contact to facilitate nominations. Howoever, companies are invited to nominate NOW, below.
- There’s NO FEE to enter. CONTACT your industry host, or CompanyWeek and Manufacturers Edge, for more information. (click the 'Nominate' tab below for a list of hosts).
- THREE finalists will be selected by industry hosts, or CompanyWeek editors and writers. An independent judging panel of manufacturers will select a winner in each category, to be announced at the gala event April 5.
For ticket information or to sponsor or participate in the 2018 CMAs, contact:
- Katie Keating, CompanyWeek Events, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bart Taylor, CompanyWeek, email@example.com
- Tom Bugnitz, Manufacturers Edge, firstname.lastname@example.org