Thank you to our sponsors and to all who attended the Awards!
Industry's premier recognition program, the 3rd annual Colorado Manufacturing Awards.
For the first time, trade organizations and associations from across the wide spectrum of Colorado manufacturing industries will be recognized for their support and advocacy of manufacturing - and have helped organizers select industry finalists. Winners will be announced at the April 5 Awards celebration, in Denver.
Here are the 2018 finalists and presentation schedule April 5.
6:15 - Outstanding Distiller - video: Colorado Distillers Guild
Marble Distilling, Carbondale
Montanya Distillers, Crested Butte
Leopold Bros., Denver
6:25 - Outstanding Aerospace Mfr. - video Colorado Space Business Roundtable
Air Comm, Westminster
Sierra Nevada, Louisville
6:35 - Outstanding Contract Mfr. - video Rocky Mountain Tooling and Machining Association
Manes Machine, Ft. Collins
Faustson Tool, Arvada
6:45 - Outstanding Bioscience Mfr. - video Colorado Bioscience Association
Allison Medical, Littleton
Tolmar, Ft. Collins
3D Systems, Littleton
6:55 - Outstanding Consumer/Lifestyle brand - video Northern Colorado Manufacturing Partnership
Sarabella Fishing, Denver
Knotty Tie, Denver
Vintage Overland, Grand Junction
7:05 - Small food brand of the year - video Colorado Proud
Blue Moon Goodness, Woodland Park
Real Dill, Denver
Cusa Tea, Boulder
7:15 - Outstanding Energy/Environment Mfr. - video Colorado Cleantech Industries Association
AMP Robotics, Denver
Lightning Systems, Ft. Collins
Raven Window, Denver
7:25 - Outstanding Industrial/Equipment Mfr. - video Colorado Advanced Manufacturing Association
IP Automation, Colorado Springs
Diversified Machine, Colorado Springs
ConcealFab, Colorado Springs
7:35 - Outstanding Brewer - video Colorado Brewers Guild
Left Hand Brewing Co., Longmont
Paradox Beer Co., Divide
14 Noses Brewing Co., Broomfield
7:45 - Outstanding Outdoor Industry brand - video CO Active
Phunkshun Wear, Denver
Alchemy Cycles, Denver
Meier Skis, Denver
About the Awards:
- Original equipment manufacturers, brands, contract manufacturers, and makers from across Colorado’s diverse industries are invited to submit a nomination in one of 11 industry categories
- Companies, customers, business associates, trade, economic development, .edu and the others are invited to nominate.
- The 2018 theme is ‘excellence in manufacturing’ -- in product design and engineering, manufacturing processes, business operations, human capital, logistics and supply-chain management, local manufacturing, product or niche uniqueness and more. Industry ‘hosts’ are encouraged to refine or tailor the award criteria to match the unique product or market dynamics shaping each industry -- and will be an additional point of contact to facilitate nominations. Howoever, companies are invited to nominate NOW, below.
- There’s NO FEE to enter. CONTACT your industry host, or CompanyWeek and Manufacturers Edge, for more information. (click the 'Nominate' tab below for a list of hosts).
- THREE finalists will be selected by industry hosts, or CompanyWeek editors and writers. An independent judging panel of manufacturers will select a winner in each category, to be announced at the gala event April 5.
Or for more information, contact:
- Katie Keating, CompanyWeek Events, email@example.com
- Bart Taylor, CompanyWeek, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tom Bugnitz, Manufacturers Edge, email@example.com