The White House, through the Manufacturing Extension Partnership National Network (of which Manufacturer's Edge is the Colorado MEP Center), is requesting information from companies who can assist in producing critical emergency supplies. Below is a list of critical supplies necessary in the fight against COVID-19. Most of the items on this list are in very short supply; with the anticipation of exponential growth in COVID-19 cases in some hotspot cities, there is an effort to identify suppliers of these items or manufacturers who can pivot to these products on relatively short notice. If you have these capabilities now or are able to convert your operations to one or more items, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Company name
- Contact name
- Contact email address
- Contact telephone
- One sentence on what you can make or supply or other help you can provide
This is both a state and national effort to ramp up production capabilities as quickly as possible, so your quick response is important. Details regarding pricing, who will be purchasing, needed or waived certifications, and other variables are unknown at this time, but are being developed.
Anything you can do is beyond appreciated. It can and will save lives of medical professionals, emergency workers, and COVID-19 patients. Thank you to everyone for what you are already doing to protect your people and their families, our communities in Colorado, and the United States.
CEO, Manufacturer's Edge
- Gowns, disposable, all sizes (ISO-rated surgical gowns, impermeable, polypropylene, 3-layer, looking for at least 500,000 of each size or 2 million one-size-fits-all)
- N95 masks
- Surgical procedure masks (with or without shield)
- Face shields (with band, disposable)
- Goggles (anti-fog, splash/impact-resistant, Condor, similar to Grainger #1VT70)
- Gloves, exam (all sizes, long cuff 11-12", nitrile)
- Powered air-purifying respirators (PAPR, MAXAIR CAPR systems)
- PAPR hoods (all sizes, 3M or alternative brands)
- PAPR filters
- Comfort strips (MAXAIR 2000-201)
- Li-Ion batteries, small (MAXAIR 200-36T)
- Impermeable barriers
- Sanitizing/disinfectant wipes
- Hand sanitizer bottles (4, 8, 12, or 24 oz. bottles)
- Hand sanitizer refills (1200 ml or 2000 ml)
- Hand soap (any sizing, foaming or not, sanitizing, GOJO, looking for about 500 individual 20 oz. packages)
- Cleaning solution spray (Vionex, CaviCide, or similar)
- Biohazard waste bags (red, 10 gallon, 24" or similar in size)
- Digital thermometers (forehead)
- Disposable thermometers
- Disposable stethoscopes
Specialty Products Company in Longmont, Colorado, is offering production capabilities to supplement or offset work of companies able to manufacture any of the supplies listed above -- including mills, lathes, laser, and fabrications capabilities such as welding, press brake, stamping and assembly capabilities.
Contact Todd Stam, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970/535-4065.